Today we look at a unique Low Rise Colonial Apartment with Rooftop for Rent in Mid Levels Hong Kong
Mid Level is a neighborhood in Hong Kong that is located above Central. It is a popular residential area with locals and expats due to its convenience and multiple transport links.
10 Castle Lane is located in the heart of mid-levels and steps from the Central Mid Levels Escalators. The building was completed in 1959 and has 5 stories with one unit per floor. The building is walking distance to supermarkets and
The apartment itself is located on the 5th floor and is accessible by a staircase. Once inside you will notice the high ceilings and original hardwood floors. Just off from the living room is a large bedroom which enjoys lots of natural light and is large enough to fit a king size bed. There
The private rooftop is accessible via a staircase outside the apartment and occupies the top floor. It is large enough to place outdoor furnishings, a dining table and BBQ making it the perfect entertaining space.
- Unique Colonial Walk Up Building
- 700 sq ft of livable space
- 700 sq ft of outdoor space
- 1 large master bedroom, large enough to place a king size bed
- 1 smaller bedroom large enough for a twin bed
- High Ceilings
- Lots of Windows with through breezes.
- Large Kitchen with Ample Storage Space.
- Fantastic Location close to all amenities and transportation
- Prime Location in Mid Levels Hong Kong
- Address: 10 Castle Lane, Mid Levels Hong Kong
- Asking Price for Rent HK$ 56,000 per calendar month inclusive.
- Available Immediately – Viewing by Appointment.
- Please contact Anthony Tel +852 9105 1406 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK