The Apartment – Rare and Exclusive Residence
- Luxury designer apartment, mesmerizing harbour views – experience 270 degrees expansive views of Sydney and breezes from two large balconies and wide windows
- Sunny North-east aspect
- State-of-the-art living with bespoke finishes
- Entertainer’s kitchen with Miele appliances
- Complete renovation, designed by architects and interior designers that took some 10 months – completed in July 2018.
- The incredibly difficult approval process, and rules and by-laws that need to be adhered to (floor to ceiling heights, acoustic requirements/testing, fire requirements, etc.).
- 3 bedroom converted into 2 bedrooms to take advantage of expansive view but can be easily converted back into a 3 bedroom if desired.
- Brand new everything, including all electrical cabling, fuse box, etc, all plumbing, sprinklers and sprinkler pipes.
- Fully ducted air conditioning in all rooms.
- Miele kitchen appliances.
- Custom joinery.
- Walk-in wardrobe in Master bedroom and full custom mirrored wardrobe in bedroom 2.
- Full marble bathrooms (tiles and countertops). Grohe fittings. Villeroy and Boch sink and concealed cistern toilets.
- Full marble kitchen including splashbacks.
- Brand new balcony doors to both balconies.
The Area – Darling Point
Darling Point is an exclusive residential neighborhood on a small peninsula that sticks out into Sydney Harbour. This is a quiet community in the prestigious Eastern Suburbs with tree-lined streets and a mix of mansions and condominiums. Darling Point is home to affluent and established professionals and families drawn by its central waterside location and amazing views.
Surrounded by Double Bay, Edgecliff, and Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point is renowned for being one of Australia’s most prestigious and expensive real estate suburbs. Being 4km east of the CBD, with some spectacular harbour and city views and easy access to great public transport.
Its location is unbeatable – just 4km to Sydney City (less than 10 minutes drive Its nearest shopping center is Edgecliff less than a 5 minute walk away with supermarkets, specialty shops, cafes, and Edgecliff Station and is a 10-minute walk to Double Bay with its beautiful boutiques, cafes, and restaurants
The Building – Ranelagh
- Prime location in the highly sought after suburb of Darling Point – unparalleled proximity to Edgecliff Station (across the street) and Eastpoint Food Fair (just above the train station (featuring Coles, Aldi, premium butcher, fishmonger, pharmacies, Asian grocers, florist, bakeries, news agency, hairdressers, beauty salon, cafes and more); less than a ten-minute walk to neighboring Double Bay and Rushcutters Bay.
- Unique apartment complex set on 1.5 acres of beautifully maintained gardens
- Ranelagh boasts two swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a heated indoor pool as well as saunas.
- Three levels of resident garaging on-site and plentiful visitor parking for your family and friends.
- All residents have access to secure storage units situated just on the basement level.
- The building is managed by the building manager on site and supported by an active Executive Committee.
- Building concierge (6 days a week) offers services such as accepting parcels and provides excellent security.
- Level lift access from the marble lobby.
Ranelagh is currently going through a renewal project which will see:
- a full fire upgrade [COMPLETED]
- the renovation of individual foyers [COMPLETED]
- the renovation of the Ground Floor lobby, and
- the building’s façade remediated/upgraded.
The remediation seeks to modernize the look of the building and rectify some ‘wear and tear’ that has occurred over the years. The uplift in building appearance is forecasted to provide owners with a significant uplift in property value commensurate to the stature and location of the building.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms (Converted from 3)
Size: 135 sqm
Car Parks: 2
Storage Facility: Yes
Outdoor Space: Balcony
Asking Price: A$3.5M
Tel / Whatsapp: +852 9105 1406
Email: +852 9105 1406