This unique Investment Flat in Sheung Wan in a colonial walk up building which offers the perfect mix of price and uniqueness
Square Street in Sheung Wan is a quiet small lane that connects Hollywood Road to Tai Ping Shan. Once a street well known for Coffin Makers today it’s a trendy residential area that offers a great mix of lifestyle options. We help you to find quality Sheung Wan apartments for rent at the best price with various apartment (flat/ suite) rental options
The apartment itself is a combination of two separate flats that has been converted into one that occupies the entire Third Floor that is accessible via a staircase. Once inside you will notice the high ceilings and large windows stretching from the bedroom to the living room. Just off from the living room is a kitchen with ample counter space and built-in appliances. The cabinetry is finished in matt white and offers able storage throughout.
The spacious bedroom is separated from the living room through a folding louver door which keeps the space open and airy. A large built-in cupboard occupies the entire back wall of the bedroom and a sperate wall to ceiling storage cabinet is located next to a writing desk.
The modern bathroom has been finished in muted tones of sandstone with built -n storage and a large shower, There are windows providing natural light throughout.
- Unique Colonial Walk Up Building
- Combined Two Units occupying one whole floor.
- Large Master Bedroom
- Floor to Ceiling Built-in Storage
- High-Quality Hard Wood Floors
- Modern Bathroom with Lots of Windows
- Great Layout
- Minutes from Historic Man Ho Temple and 5 Minutes to MTR
- Large Kitchen with Modern Cabinetry and Built-in Appliances.
- Address: 43-45 Square Street, Sheung Wan
- Asking Price for SALE HK$ 7.9 Million
- Available Immediately – Viewing by Appointment.
- Please contact Anthony Tel +852 9105 1406 or email: email@example.com
- For More information please click this link.