Many HK people are looking to diversify their property holdings and even their residence and several are considering Malaysia as a possible destination.
Malaysia offers a stable and attractive living environment and a long-stay visa called the “Malaysia My Second Home” (MM2H) visa. According to reported statistics, Hong Kong applications for MM2H visas have gone up in the last few weeks from less than 10 a week to over 700 last week!
This luxury 3,700 sq ft, fully furnished, sub-penthouse duplex apartment in ONEKL which is a prestigious condominium in the exclusive KLCC area of Kuala Lumpur.
- recently renovated to a very high standard by Hong Kong architects
- fully furnished and fully equipped, ready to move in condition;
- 3 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms;
- master bedroom and the second bedroom can be cleverly closed off so that it becomes a Master Retreat (bedroom and study);
- two living spaces – one downstairs and one upstairs;
- Landscaped entertainment deck, private swimming pool, and water feature
- maids room and bathroom;
- kitchen and dining area with a massive granite tabletop, wine fridge, and all luxury appliances;
- fully air-conditioned with dimmable halogen downlights throughout;
- 2 car parking spaces – side by side;
- ONE KL is a highly secure gated condominium with 24/7 security guards and 24/7 reception;
- ONE KL is extremely well located opposite Suria KLCC and the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and within 2 minutes walk of the KLCC Convention Centre and KLCC Park – a wide range of shopping (from luxury brands to home groceries) is within walking distance.