Central and Sheung Wan is the beating heart of Hong Kong, with a mix of old outdoor fruit and vegetable markets, shops, restaurants,
This area is very popular with singles and couples as its walking distance to a Central, IFC and the MTR.
Lyndhurst Building on Lyndhurst Terrace is next to HSBC and the famous egg-tart shop. Located right next to the Mid Levels Escalator that runs down in the morning and up in the evenings, this apartment is only 8 minutes walk down to IFC and 5 minutes to The Landmark. Lyndhurst Building has just 14 floors and has been upgraded with 2 new lifts and a 24hour security guard on duty.
This beautifully renovated spacious One Bedroom, Fully Furnished Apartment
- 437 sq ft of livable space
- Open Kitchen-Living area
- Full up-grade with Split Air-conditioners
- Great Location Steps from Escalator
- Walking distance to Landmark and IFC
- Close to supermarkets, wet market, gyms, PMQ, Tai Kwun and restaurants of Soho