Today we feature a stunning Top Floor Duplex Apartment in Baguio Villa Pok Fu Lam.
Pok Fu Lam is a residential area on the western tip of the of Hong Kong. It is notable for its quiet, green living environment. It is a popular choice for expats due to the proximity to excellent schools, and the University of Hong Kong as well as the Quick Commute to Central. Pok Fu Lam has lots of residential options from large scale complexes to small colonial walk up low rises.
Baguio Villa is located in Pok Fu Lam and is a luxury residential complex comprising of a total of 33 Blocks. The Duplex apartments size ranges from 1,100 square feet (100 m2) to 2,700 square feet (250 m2).
This Penthouse in Baguio Villa has been completely renovated and comprises of 4 good sized bedrooms spread over 2489 sq ft of internal space and 2500 sq ft of outside space. The private roof terrace is accessible by an internal staircase and features separate eating, sitting and lounging areas and is perfect for entertaining. There is also a large balcony with sea views and just off the modern and well-appointed living room.
The modern kitchen has high-end appliances and a separate eat-in area. There are large windows offering lots of natural night.
Baguio Villa Pok Fu Lam offers many outdoor facilities that is perfect for the whole family. There is a large communal pool, tennis courts and multiple play areas for children. There is also a good sized supermarket in the complex.
- There are multiple
puplictransport options from Baguio Villa
- # 8 Baguio Villa to Central only.
- # 8X Baguio Villa and the Central (Exchange Square) Bus Terminus.[
- # 28 Baguio Villa to Causeway Bay (via Central)
- # 28S Baguio Villa to Causeway Bay (via Kennedy Road)
- Top Floor Duplex Apartment with Private Rooftop
- Internal Staircase
- Balcony with Full Sea View
- Spacious Eat-in Kitchen with High-End appliances
- Family Friendly Complex with Pool, Tennis, and Playground
- Self Contained and
Convinientwith Supermarkets and Easy Transport links.
Address Pok Fu Lam
- Baguio Villa Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
- Building Age 1977
- Viewing By Appointment, Contact Anthony @ 9105 1406 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asking HK$ 76 Million
- Management Fee HK$ 5200 Monthly Rates HK$ 3333
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THIS LINK